Donate Clothing & Textiles to Help Support Us
Alberta Community Clothing Collection Ltd. is an Alberta owned and operated company that recycles unwanted clothing and textiles, helping to generate funds for various schools, charities, and non-profit organizations throughout Alberta. The Rainbow Society became involved in the program in 2013 and has since received over $49,800 from the residents of Calgary, Alberta donating their unwanted clothing and textiles.
- Visit the Alberta Community Clothing Collection website to learn more about the program and how you can get involved.
Collection bins are conveniently located in parking lots throughout Calgary. Please drop off your gently used clothing and household linens (sheets, towels, etc.).You can also organize a clothing drive at your workplace, school, or in your neighbourhood. If you would like more information, please email [email protected].
- Children’s Link – #245-720- 28th St NE
- Marbourgh Mall – 500 – 36 Street NE
- Sunridge Mall – 2525 36 St NE
- Hindu Mandir Society – 2225 – 24th Ave NE
- Solo Liquor Store Parking Lot – 2141 18 Avenue NE
- G-Mart – 1814 14 Avenue NE
- 11th St Recycling Depot – 11st St NE & Bow Valley Dr NE
- Crossroads Market – #1235-26th Ave SE
- South Center Mall – 11011 Bonaventure Dr SE
- Rona @ Macleod Center Mall – 9630 MacLeod Trail SE
- Sobeys – 11520 – 24 St SE
- ACCC – 6150 – 44 St SE
- Glenmore Square Mall (Safeway) – #7740-18th St SE
- Sobeys – #2000-150 Millrise Blvd SW
- Oakridge Co-op Shopping Centre – 2580 Southland Dr SW
- Sobeys – Bridleridge Way SW – 2335 162 Avenue SW
- Northwest Storage – 1912 MacKay Rd NW