Donate Clothing & Textiles to Help Support Us
Alberta Community Clothing Collection Ltd. is an Alberta owned and operated company that recycles unwanted clothing and textiles, helping to generate funds for various schools, charities, and non-profit organizations throughout Alberta. The Rainbow Society became involved in the program in 2013 and has since received over $50,000 from the residents of Calgary, Alberta donating their unwanted clothing and textiles.
- Visit the Alberta Community Clothing Collection website to learn more about the program and how you can get involved.
Collection bins are conveniently located in parking lots throughout Calgary. Please drop off your gently used clothing and household linens (sheets, towels, etc.).You can also organize a clothing drive at your workplace, school, or in your neighbourhood. If you would like more information, please email [email protected].
- 11th St Recycling Depot – 11st St NE & Bow Valley Dr NE
- South Center Mall – 11011 Bonaventure Dr SE
- Sobeys – 11520 – 24 St SE
- Northwest Storage – 1912 MacKay Rd NW